Sunday 12 August 2012

The Big Move

These few days have been hectic, exciting, emotional and stressful at times. I came to Melbourne to do an MBA at Melbourne Business School. When I arrived, I stayed with my boyfriend and his family for a month, then moved into the city where I'll be closer to school. I've never been away from home and I truly truly miss everyone and everything back home in Singapore but I'm also excited for what's to come!


 Final round of moving house - the car was absolutely fulllll!

 Barely any space for my legs


We cooked dinner - fried kailan and pork ribs soup with mushrooms and udon. It wasn't a total disaster but it needed lots of improvement! And Dan had to kneel on the floor because there's only one chair. Haha!

Final masterpiece


No comments:

Post a Comment